We are suppliers of Hiscox cases, a UK company renowned for their durable and high-quality instrument cases.
To view the range of cases for violin, viola and cello click here.
If you would like to order a Hiscox case or have any queries, please contact us.
- Hiscox Cases are manufactured in the U.K. and carry a full three-year warranty.
- The products are always manufactured with the primary objective of instrument protection and on average carry a crush resistance rate greater than 500kg.
- The outer ABS shell material is not only chosen for its high impact resistance. But most of all for the ability to chemically bond to the inner moulding. This is during the manufacturing process and creates an extremely strong yet light weight COMPOSITE structure.
- The inner moulding of the cases is manufactured from a blend of polyurethane insulating foam which is UNIQUE to Hiscox Cases. It is a closed cell semi-rigid low weight design which gives the following protecting qualities.-
- High level of shock protection
- Excellent structural rigidity when bonded to the outer shell
- A high level of thermal insulation protecting against rapid temperature changes.
- It is developed to bond directly to the fabric case lining during the manufacturing process, with no use of a secondary adhesive.
- Aluminium Valance: – Unique to Hiscox design. Although Hiscox cases are not guaranteed waterproof, the double “lip” lid to base mating feature helps to stop water ingress in rain/shower conditions.
75% of the aluminium rim is hidden from view behind the ABS shell. All of the hardware (except one or two feet) is riveted into this vitally important metal rim.
- All fixings including the catches and handles are fully tested. It is believed that their security is second to none.
- Hiscox Cases unique internal padding can be customised, often at minimal cost, so that a vast range of instrument sizes can be made to be properly supported. No other case supplier at Hiscox price point offers this facility
We can also supply Hiscox cases for guitar, woodwind and brass.